Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

mercredi 28 janvier 2009

Triangle- shaped


10 commentaires:

Bhavesh Chhatbar a dit…

WOW!!! What a nice photo this is! I like such houses. This is in my wishlist.

Olivier a dit…

on dirait une grande sœur qui protège sa petite sœur. très graphique comme photo

Unknown a dit…

Love the lines on this photo! Brilliant!

david santos a dit…

Brilliant picture!
Congratulations!!!

tr3nta a dit…

Very architectonic shot... I like it...
You mean you putted me on your "liste de blogs" ???

Ming the Merciless a dit…

Lovely composition! Nicely done.

Linda a dit…

Cleverly spotted!
I've replied to your tag!

bitingmidge a dit…

A lovely shot, but I wonder if it was the designer or the builder who didn't quite get the angle of the window right to match the roof!

Sunshine Coast Daily Photo - Australia

Anonyme a dit…

superbement composé ! bravo... je découvre à mon tour ton excellent blog.... :)

Kris McCracken a dit…

Nice angles.