Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

jeudi 22 janvier 2009

Chim...Chim

click on the photo to see the details
the perfect music to go with ...i love Mary Poppins :)

8 commentaires:

Olivier a dit…

même maintenant je reve d'avoir une Marie Poppins, une formule magique et hop tout est lavé, rangé et propre, le reve ;o)) j'adorais ce film enfant, j'avoue que cela fait bien longtemps que je ne m'ai pas revu

Unknown a dit…

What a fantastic 'collection' of chimneys! Great composition!

Olivier a dit…

Je voulais te prévenir que demain tu seras tagguer par moi, voir mon post de demain pour connaitre les règles.

Lori a dit…

I can just picture a chimney sweep on the roof there. What an interesting shot. Now I can't get that song out of my head!

Kris McCracken a dit…

You've secured a very good angle there. A lovely view!

dianasfaria.com a dit…

I love Mary P too!

Linda a dit…

Thanks for alerting me to your rooftops. There's a lot going on up there, with all the TV ariels.

abc a dit…

I thinks this is an excellent example of spotting a good photo opportunity in an unexpected place. Great result!