Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

jeudi 8 janvier 2009

Mésanges au jardin de mon amie M-J !


It was difficult to take the pictures because yellow tits are very fast birds. They stop long enough to grab some food and fly away straight away. I had to hide behind the window and I hoped for the best. Here are my two best best shots. It was a real treat! (Garden of my friend M-J )

Ce fut vraiment difficile de prendre les mésanges ,elle ne restent que le temps de prendre une graine et s'envolent ! ce sont des oiseaux très rapides ,j'ai du me réfugier derrière la fenêtre afin de pouvoir prendre quelques clichés , ils sont un peu flous mais quel spectacle !

6 commentaires:

Olivier a dit…

pas facile en effet,mais bien shooté, par ce temps, elles doivent aimer venir picorer

Anonyme a dit…

I know, what do you mean :)
I have tried and tried and get some almost clear photos about them and other small birds, it takes time and patient.
You have been successful, they are so lovely!

Unknown a dit…

Lovely shots! I bet this was a hard job...

Lori a dit…

He's so colorful! It was lucky you could capture a photo before he flew away. You must have been very patient to wait for the right moment. The yellow feathers really stand out in the picture.

USelaine a dit…

We don't have this species here. It looks like our "chickadees", and they are fun to watch in the crowns of the oak trees outside my office window.

abc a dit…

Browsing a bit through your January posts I noticed this charming feathered friend. Lovely!