Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

vendredi 7 octobre 2011

the stone wall



6 commentaires:

Randy a dit…

Those are wonderful. I really like this photo.

LeenaH a dit…

Stone walls make me think Scotland,when we lived there, I saw from my windows stone walls everywhere. We lived in a small village near Aberdeen.
Your photo has pleasant colours but I always would like to see who did work with those stones.
Happy weekend to you!
( I have to confess again, that my blog address has changed - last time, I promise :) For many reason also my nickname is Mimmu as it was when I started blogging,it can be now until I will finish it.)

Thérèse a dit…

Il y en a qui ont beaucoup de patience!

VP a dit…

We still can see some of these in the countryside...

Bellegarde-Webb a dit…

Bien, prions pour qu'ils ne disparaissent pas. Ici quelques imbéciles le font !

Linda a dit…

Looks like it might tumble down with a breath of wind.