Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

mercredi 17 juin 2009

Enjoy !

9 commentaires:

Olivier a dit…

amusant à voir, cela se fait de + en +, mais c'est aussi de + en + sponsorisé (ou des publicités déguisées)

Nori Katayama a dit…

Bravo!!!
最高!

Anonyme a dit…

Absolutely stunning. So many strangers getting together as if friends for life and enjoying the sound of music. Special. It brought tears to my eyes the first time and almost made me into a babbling idiot the second time.

It is very hard to believe the whole world is not this content with each other and as happy as this simple song made everyone who happened to enter the station.

Why in the world it takes the local gangster, and people like Hitler and Saddam Hussein and Tojo to bring this human quality to its lowest point, is totally beyond me.

This was the best You Tube video I have seen in a long time.

Unseen India Tours a dit…

This is fantastic !!Unseen Rajasthan

Sehraeuber a dit…

yes absolutely stunning ... great.

Unknown a dit…

I've seen the video of a similar performance in London, I think. It's so cool! :-)

henny a dit…

Yes, it's amazing. I didn't expect the were lots of dancers. I don't dance, bit if I were there I'd do it happily. Anyway, who doesn't like Sound of Music songs?

Linda a dit…

This is fun! It reminds me of those big musical numbers in films where everyone just happens spontaneously to know all the dance steps, right away. However rehearsed it was, it's still fun to watch, and to see the reactions of the bystanders.

dianasfaria.com a dit…

How uplifting, this is wonderful!