Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

lundi 11 mai 2009

belle Ile #13: fear or not fear

" Mortal danger " but this young lady seems so cool , is there really a danger ?
Watch the view ! this is a well known site the cave of the Apothicairerie, and it was a calm day , if you observe on the photo, top right you can see the little danger sign !(click to enlarge the photo to see it )
Nowadays it's forbidden to visit the cave too many death .
La grotte de l'Aphoticairerie ne se visite plus , trop dangereux certains y ont perdu la vie . La grotte est réputée pour ses eaux claires d'un vert irréel !

11 commentaires:

alice a dit…

Quel plaisir de retrouver ici ces endroits que je connais mais que je n'ai pas vus depuis...trop longtemps! A Belle-Ile, tout est joli, la côte bien sûr, mais aussi la campagne et les villages. Un gros travail a été fait pour améliorer l'habitat, neuf ou existant. Et c'est toujours une chance d'en profiter en dehors de juillet-août...

Olivier a dit…

tu vis dangereusement ;o))

valeria a dit…

Wow! I was standing in the same position but on the Isle of Wight: I couldn't see any danger.... But then my friend pointed out that you can't tell if the bit under your feet is thin and cracking... I retraced my steps...but still the curiosity of being on the border is so strong....

Unknown a dit…

Gorgeous scenery but surely dangerous! It reminds me of Hell's Mouth I've posted a while ago.

Lori a dit…

What a gorgeous scene! That view is really breathtaking. I like the pink flowers you can see in the foreground of the second shot. I'm afraid I couldn't go near that sign. I'd be much too afraid of the height!

abc a dit…

Don't lean against that sign!

Marie-Noyale a dit…

Tu ne mens pas quand tu parles d'un vert irreel..
Meme si c'etait encore ouvert je crois que je n'irais plus la descente pour y arriver etait assez vertigineuse.. et maintenant j'ai le vertige!!!

Miss Lemon a dit…

C'est magnifiquement dangereux !
Mais pourquoi l'apopthicaire ?
Valy.

Kris McCracken a dit…

Beautiful! I looks like parts of Tasmania, only warmer.

Babzy.B a dit…

Valy bonne question mais malheureusement je ne connais pas la réponse...

Miranda McAfee a dit…

It looks so peaceful!