Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

jeudi 9 avril 2009

Through


i spy with my little eye ....

12 commentaires:

Nori Katayama a dit…

Look! Yo may be able to see the angel with white dress over the winddow!?
It's musy be lady Babzy! ^^v

Olivier a dit…

tres originale cette fenetre, elle donne une belle photo. beau coup d'oeil

Linda a dit…

Very intriguing. How many different layers of building are there? It looks as if someone has just kept adding another layer, and then another.

Anonyme a dit…

I agree with Lindab ! I was thinking just same, when I looked at a photo :)

I wolud like to wish you very Happy Easter, Babzy!

Babzy.B a dit…

a little bit of magic .... Thanks Leena, you too :)

Unknown a dit…

This is incredible! Is it just like that or have you worked the photo? :-)

Babzy.B a dit…

No trick here JM, just a good angle , check on the post vestige , i think you 'll understand :)
http://babzyphotosblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/vestige.html

Miss Lemon a dit…

Superbe imbrication géométrique, de couches d'architectures. Bravo à la photographe qui à bon oeil!

Lori a dit…

What an amazing window. You have a good eye for a cool shot! I like the circle in a square.

Mo a dit…

Very intriguing window, I wonder who might peep out.

abc a dit…

It was difficult to get the right perspective on this one, but I think I got it. Nice composition.
By the way, I will probably have to cut down on commenting a little due to lack of time. Hope you understand, because I still enjoy your blog Babzy.

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga a dit…

Tres beau blog et photos,
Bonjour belge.