Translate

les photos présentées ne sont pas libres de droit

mardi 20 janvier 2009

cinema


I love cinema , i took this photo a fortnight ago ,at" The Plazza Victor Hugo " ", my favourite Art-house cinema in town , it has just been renovated , everything new ! I recommand the movie i watched " I feel good " it's a great documentary about the choral " Young @Heart" i was laughing and also crying ,because it's very moving ...
J'adore le cinéma , j'ai pris cette photo au Plazza Victor Hugo , mon cinéma d'Art et Essai préféré , il vient juste d'être rénové . Je recommande chaudement le film documentaire "I feel good "La chorale "Young @heart " est géniale ,un film tout en émotions ,on rit ,on verse une larme .A voir !

9 commentaires:

Olivier a dit…

bravo tu as su rendre le coté feutré des cinemas d'art et essais. Avant a Evry, on avait une salle art et essai et puis un monstre de dix grandes salles est arrivé ;o((

USelaine a dit…

This is a great idea - I may have to steal it! 6^)

Baruch a dit…

Great photo - love the light falling on the seats

Unknown a dit…

Brilliant photo! I really love it!

Sharon a dit…

This is a gorgeous photo!

dianasfaria.com a dit…

Young at Heart is a wonderful recommendation! I have seen the movie too, & I agree, it is quite moving & funny.
Great cinema atmosphere you have captured!

Lori a dit…

What a stunning shot! That must have been difficult to get in that light. I love going to the movies too, it's one of my very favorite things to do.

Ming the Merciless a dit…

Oh wow! That is an amazing photo. It looked like a postcard photo.

Great job!

Sehraeuber a dit…

excellent ... beautiful colors and composition!